Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A bit of an update...

Wow, its almost a year since I last posted!! Well I can say for sure that I've been hard at work trying to improve as an animator. I had the chance to take the Spungella online workshop with Jean-Denis Haas, Senior animator at ILM! It was a truly eye opening experience and I recommend it to anyone pursuing a career in animation.

Anyways, here's my newest entry for the 11 second club. This is actually my first time using predominately FK arms on a rig. I've always been more of a fan of IK, but I decided to switch things up on this one. It was a fun challenge and I will certainly use FK in the future where I can. Thanks to everyone who gave me crits on the 11 second club forums, they were really helpful! Still would like to do some more polish, just on some of the super small details. Check it!

No comments:

Post a Comment